The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://thesbf.shop/index.php)
-   FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster (https://thesbf.shop/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Any Caucasian expat FL? (https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=678560)

harper 17-01-2018 12:01 AM

Any Caucasian expat FL?

Not sure if there are caucasians expats (US, UK, Aussie, NZD etc) sideline as FLs, i m sure there might be some interest for like-minded bros here...

Otherwise, some entrepreuner okt might want to take this as a survey to consider to explore this market...if response is good.

Nottybear 17-01-2018 03:31 AM

Re: Any Caucasian expat FL?

Quote:

Originally Posted by harper (Post 16918208)
Not sure if there are caucasians expats (US, UK, Aussie, NZD etc) sideline as FLs, i m sure there might be some interest for like-minded bros here...

Otherwise, some entrepreuner okt might want to take this as a survey to consider to explore this market...if response is good.

I also would be happy to engage them. Hope to hear some good news

armour88 17-01-2018 05:00 PM

I support. i think expats doing part-time FL would give more of that "amateur" feel. Good idea, hopefully someone does it

harper 17-01-2018 07:59 PM

Okts if u read this, can cast your net wider and target Ang mo expat FLs..

Bros keep the support coming in...

helmsley 23-01-2018 05:37 PM

Yes, +1 from me.

raredaredevil 24-01-2018 04:44 PM

As you've mentioned, they are expats. Why would a caucasian expat be working as freelance prostitutes here when they must be on an expat salary or at least making good income? I've fucked quite a number of caucasian expat girls from 16 to 25 over the years and as long as you have decent game, they will sleep with you for free. If there's one thing they despise, its paying money for sex.

countryman 24-01-2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raredaredevil (Post 16948867)
As you've mentioned, they are expats. Why would a caucasian expat be working as freelance prostitutes here when they must be on an expat salary or at least making good income? I've fucked quite a number of caucasian expat girls from 16 to 25 over the years and as long as you have decent game, they will sleep with you for free. If there's one thing they despise, its paying money for sex.

Why would they despised the world's oldest profession? Thinking is so shallow, must be some pea brain bimbo. Without WL, the world would be a much more dangerous place to live in. It's still an honourable job imo!

RumpRanger 24-01-2018 11:59 PM

I concur with raredevil. No female expat would become a whore here when she is getting a nice expat package and staying in a rented condo. Even if she becomes a whore, the risk of getting caught, fired from her job and deported is very real. If she wants sex, there are many bars and pubs frequented by other expats for her to do a one night stand. So don't hold your breath in finding a female ang moh expat FL here.

raredaredevil 25-01-2018 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by countryman (Post 16949501)
Why would they despised the world's oldest profession? Thinking is so shallow, must be some pea brain bimbo. Without WL, the world would be a much more dangerous place to live in. It's still an honourable job imo!

They don't despise prostitutes, they despise men who pay for sex. Not to mention the local girls would have told them about it and laughed/gossiped. This is why local men are looked down upon here. Caucasian girls are so easy to sleep with. They just want to have fun and they think of sex as a hobby. Like I said, as long as you have game, you should be able to sleep with them for free.

Kidontherun 25-01-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raredaredevil (Post 16948867)

Wa wan talk cock also dunno how to see.
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Wonder how can they be expat when they havent finish studying yet.
Lol.

BLACKDEITY 25-01-2018 10:27 PM

No need expats but got those backpackers who FL on the side to pay their tour thru SE Asia would be nice for us to try.

rey69 25-01-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidontherun (Post 16954003)
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Lol.

Maybe he is referring to expat's daughters.
SG standard of living too high, expat daughters have to moonlight to complement expediture.
Why they don't approach our loving or fucking MPs for aid?

raredaredevil 26-01-2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACKDEITY (Post 16954139)
No need expats but got those backpackers who FL on the side to pay their tour thru SE Asia would be nice for us to try.

Lol those are the worst, they are hippie shit. But anyway, its not possible as they would feel insulted. They are also not as hard up as you think, most of them save up quite enough money for a year and they backpack on a budget.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kidontherun (Post 16954003)
Expat from 16 to 25?
Really?!! 16???
Lol.

International school kids, met them in clubs and through mutual friends.

raredaredevil 26-01-2018 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rey69 (Post 16954380)
Maybe he is referring to expat's daughters.
SG standard of living too high, expat daughters have to moonlight to complement expediture.
Why they don't approach our loving or fucking MPs for aid?

Yes expats's daughters from those international schools. They are fucking hot and are always dtf. Not really, they usually get a pretty good allowance from their parents.

tookara 26-01-2018 10:26 AM

erm not likely la their dad's will be on 400000 per annum packages on average