The Asian Commercial Sex Scene

The Asian Commercial Sex Scene (https://sbfsg.agency/index.php)
-   The best of Thailand (https://sbfsg.agency/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Beware this prostitute work at Hatyai/danok farm .. (https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=695036)

coldstoone 26-06-2018 02:46 PM

Beware this prostitute work at Hatyai/danok farm ..

If you smart enough stop sending money to this prostitute!! Her name call nang !
She have boyfriends fuck without condom and with customer she like . working attitude and service was lousy and bad .she will keep request money and bring you go buy many stuff for her ..( black/Rough skin/vagina have strong smell)
Btw .. she booking price ฿2500 but she will told you ฿3000 for LT.If you paid extra booking money she will think you are fool and drain your wallet.good luck to you all guy.

84_Junichinda 26-06-2018 03:35 PM

Re: Beware this prostitute work at Hatyai/danok farm ..

oh yea ! could you leave her contract number here ?

who is the guy with her ?

coldstoone 26-06-2018 07:10 PM

Can’t say too much at here ..her wechat have many prove that I say ..well mayb you are right ..she haven’t met right guy ..so up to you ..if you are damn rich to feed chicken..:p

Legionnaire 04-07-2018 01:23 AM

Not easy to be rational when you are having a good time .. plenty of wl like her mindset tbh.

dreammare 04-07-2018 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldstoone (Post 17503830)
Can’t say too much at here ..her wechat have many prove that I say ..well mayb you are right ..she haven’t met right guy ..so up to you ..if you are damn rich to feed chicken..:p

Haha you be surprised this kinda of chicken got many rich suckers:p She maybe richer than you at the way you saying :D

scorelan 04-07-2018 09:24 AM

Everywhere is the same. KC trap is there. If the girl like you, she may give you more attention, if not its all $$$ transactions. Last time, my tirak from bangkok meet up with another guy straight after sending me off at the airport. :) its all part of business transaction.

coldstoone 24-07-2018 08:09 PM

To be “legend of dig and master of cheat “!!if you interested and love her ..please help teach her what is call “respect “!

Weststar 14-09-2018 07:37 PM

Saw her before at wechat people nearby. Quote me before for rm300 LT

MisterW 15-09-2018 09:12 AM

Funny. Alot WL like to show off with money. See alot in wecbat.

pinkblueice 16-09-2018 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coldstoone (Post 17503021)
If you smart enough stop sending money to this prostitute!! Her name call nang !
She have boyfriends fuck without condom and with customer she like . working attitude and service was lousy and bad .she will keep request money and bring you go buy many stuff for her ..( black/Rough skin/vagina have strong smell)
Btw .. she booking price ฿2500 but she will told you ฿3000 for LT.If you paid extra booking money she will think you are fool and drain your wallet.good luck to you all guy.

Lol its a classic tactic. they will always ask for money and pretend they love you the only one.

I guess you are bitter about it after found out you are not the only one.

Lesson learnt brother, it's always Fuck and Forget.