View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 22
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eatdrinkman View Post

If by seeing the silhouette of photos and you think she’s pretty and sexy, wait till you see her in person. Dream OL fantasy come true. The magic of her hands and fingers when she’s working on your manhood is also one of a kind. Takes a lot of concentration to control from misfiring. Worth every buck just for the massage, hdly and a gorgeous gfe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookies View Post

Very hardworking girl full of charm

Her hdly pattern more than badminton lol and it will be sure to leave a great satisfying impression in both your mind and dick to made you rtm for more
Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Kuma View Post

Gem is the overall package!!
Pretty with a nice figure. Every part of her is in perfect shape and size

HJ was great. And HDLY was out of this world.
Have to try to believe it.

Already planning for my next visit!!
Support gem and camping for the mrs

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily