View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 22
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Prince View Post
Finally I arrange some time to visit Gem the lovely HDLY princess.

As per some bros mentioned, she slim down and is firm now. I cannot help me but keep looking at her firm perky butt as she lead me the way.

Took a quick shower and lied down on my birthday suit. She told me to check out her mosha to see if she has lost touch on her skill as she haven't mosha for quite awhile.

While she prepare on her mosha cream, I am already fantasizing her scrubbing me with her smooth white fingers.

Started off with massage at my shoulder using the scrub. As she massage lower south, her strength soften with more tender gentle touch.

Then she starting pouring more onto my butt crack, the warm scrub cream is SONG to the max.

I tilted my butt slightly hinting for HDLY. More watery cream on her palm as she started her HDLY.

As we all know, her HDLY is deadly enough.

Mosha + HDLY combo is no joke seriously!

After more moments, I flip to the front. She took her time to stir the cream on my nipples. I have to admit, I almost shoot at this moment.

She told me to shower away the mosha cream but I told her to continue the momentum that I am enjoying.

Not a time watcher while she enjoy rubbing my nipples while I enjoy grabbing her firm butt as well.

Finally the climax is achieve after I couldn't control further. I give up and she continue to milk me until the last dip and I surrendered under her hands.

Specs almost everyone knows it.

Now mosha+ HDLY is the next level.

She set another record high for her skill.

RTM? I have already booked for tomorrow's session.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyo View Post
Can't go wrong with this beautiful lady if you need a decent massage followed by an unforgettable release. In my previous MR last year, I commented on the 15 minutes that I wasted thanks to my early release. I have since managed to control myself to enjoy the strokes even more. And as some bros have already mentioned, she is much fitter now due to regular workouts

IMO, she has mastered the art of HDLY. There was no need for me to prompt her to stop or go slower during that part as she knew exactly when to react accordingly. After so many visits, I've lost count the number of times my throbbing 2IC ejaculated so forcefully that it ended everywhere

Hope this MR helps!
Support and up for the mrs

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily