View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 22
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ♥ Gem ♥ 本地美女按摩师,专业按摩和超级海底捞月 ☆ Local Masseuse With Tip-top Msg & Legendary HDLY ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobloggs4 View Post
Had wanted to try Gem mosha HDLY but as I didn't tell her in advance, what I got instead was a longer and extremely good HDLY. Her magic fingers and nails running all over my back, my inner legs, my inner thighs, my balls is just heavenly. When I turned around, she continued her assault on my chest, my nipples, my stomach...oh yes.

The rest is history. Boom! Then we left to take a shower. Not together lah! At the same time! She was in the cubicle next to mine, so she was so near, yet so far. :-)

BTW, she was wearing a sporty outfit today - sports bra and running shorts. And she had her glasses on. For me, i still prefer her wearing a dress, or something feminine. Best is her in a cheongsam...She does change her outfits form time to time, just to keep things fresh. hahaha. But no matter what she wears, I still get a hard-on when I see her body. Boobs at a perfect size (not big not small), smooth skin. Yumz!

Also, as someone who hates to visit an ML who doesn't value cleanliness and hygiene, Gem is perfect for me. For the 3rd time, I brought her delivery of freshly-laundered towels into her place, and I joked with her that I should charge for providing that service. :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Wow, juz a week or two nvr meet and her mosha hdly already improving and evolving. Now she uses 2 kinds of mosha salt (1 finer, 1 more coarse) to give u the best sensation for different parts of ur body. It’s this kind of paying attention to little details which really impressed me sometimes. The sequence of mosha and hdly is also changed so that it gives u the feeling of “high” then “low” then “high” again. Wah piang, this back and forth feeling is really torturing sometimes. She also managed to grasp the right touch and strength of doing the mosha on different parts. But again I do pity her if she has to do a lot of mosha per day as it’s definitely hurtful to her hands. But luckily her hdly is still her main strength and I personally prefer her massage+hdly and maybe occasionally will try her mosha juz for fun.
Support Gem and up for the mrs

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!

Last edited by ken6890; 20-07-2019 at 11:42 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily