Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Tuy1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: 🌋 $50 🌋 Ex-Lava near Somerset ☎ 8446 6234 SG local Malay & etc

Hi all,

Sorry if too long, normally patronize Dome 1 where FR always these lengths

Decided to write an FR as I see that many bros have questions and this spa's operation is decent. Please up my points if you found this useful as got a feeling will be zapped to oblivion . Was also told that if writing FR, don't have too many details as abit sensitive, so if anything can DM and ask.

Was browsing thru the forums and saw this thread which caught my attention as they advertised many young local girls (20s). Also saw many mixed reviews with the majority being negative but still decided to try it.

Contacted the operator and requested a recommendation for a local young Chinese. Was recommended Casey, so I made my way down with the decision to U-Turn if otherwise.

The shop is located in a low-traffic area so did not have anyone staring. Opened the main entrance door and saw two young girls at the corner. Ho Seh liao, not aunties.

Casey led me into a room. Apparently have 3 rooms in total and will have to wait if all 3 being used. Was told it seldom happens.

She was wearing a one-piece black dress that hugged her figure (Slight slight tummy only). Natural, at least C - D cups. She dimmed the lights and left the room whilst I showered. After done, I laid face down on the massage bed whilst she did some massaging. PM if want details.

Chit-chat awhile, found out she was introduced by her friend (Also working), doing this to pay off her degree. Really is an early 20s local Chinese (Can tell from the accent she is a local).

Girl: 8/10 (Young 20s). If bros are scared hit landmine, can just go for Casey hahaha
Service/GFE: 8/10
Massage:
Return: Yes, but want to try another lineup! Was told all local girls.