View Single Post
Old 25-11-2005, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

The one always hanged wiv me i must say she is indeed old but last time she showed me a ger of 18 that i say can make it loh. The other members oso got younger gers only trouble is they ask ang moh price even against us. That's why if become fren fren then they will lower the price a bit.

I know since u always want high quality gers like Puk Kai Jason's standard (the sang sin type) but i must say i really treat this group phillipina's as frens, hope u understand being far from ur own country and home sometime it is good that someone from local treat u as fren. I try to get business for them as u know without any comm, hope one day they can return home soon to reunite wiv they family and in they mind some 1 wiv good heart (that's me ) have help them thru the difficult time, this kind of thing i wont mind to do and repeat.
Bro, I of all people understand one, just joking lorrr. No need to lecture one... Sorry ah, I understand not everyone born beautiful with solid body, but still got ah ma sang one right. Ok..
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.