View Single Post
Old 01-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Dongguan/Huizhou Update (01/12/15)

First of all wish all bros a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016!

The punters have spoken. Here's my HOW-TO-CHEONG guide for Danshui.

Danshui is 1 hour away from Changping. The nearest Airport for international visitors is Shenzhen Baoan Airport followed by Hong Kong International Airport.

Best "headquarters" in Danshui will be at New Regent Hotel. Safe and reasonably priced room rates from ¥298 with many amenities within walking distance. This is where you can formulate battle strategies and share war stories during mission debriefs. LOL. Legend KTV is a must go KTV now followed by Emerald KTV. You still can get pretty hostesses in the category 3-8-12/4-10-15 at Legend KTV. I officially term Legend KTV the "Eurasia KTV" of Danshui. There're also many clean massages and delicious food for various budgets.

Hotel/KTV/Sauna is still available in Changping. Those interested in Sauna room delivery should stick to Changping and not Danshui. Stock is aplenty in Changping. Danshui is now more famous for its KTVs.

Global economics and entertainment are intertwined. To be able to indulge in entertainment there must be disposable income. That is why you can see a huge drop in Malaysian visitors due to the crash of the Ringgit.

All good things will come to an end one day. So whip out your credit card now and book air tickets before you miss this second boat again.

Have fun and play safe!