View Single Post
Old 16-05-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 13
papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!papercutz is one of the Best!
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Wow! You got Viet FB? Good for you. Must be expensive to keep her? You must be loaded!

Got a surprise from Yuen2 today. I called in the morning but she did not reply. Then I left voice message. To my surprise, later, she sent sms in English to me! The sms said got renovation downstairs so to avoid workers seeing men coming up and down, my appointment can only be after 6pm. Fine with me. Much later, during bonking, she clarified that she can't speak English cos no chance back home but can write simple English. Today I told her to skip the massage so have more time for BBBJ. Again, fantastic service from her which prompted me to give her rm30 tip.

I also stopped by ACE. As usual stocks below par. In terms of looks, no one in the same league as Kimchi or Susan. Wildboar missing liao. Also, stopped by SOS after my bonk just to look-see. The stocks were mostly women in their 30's and 40's, the SYTs can be counted on the fingers of one hand.

Alright, when the election over, I will be visiting GW4 or October Cherry next week but before puasa goes into full swing.
yep. yuen yuen has been learning English. since I'm not there to help her practice, you can offer lor. hahaha.

my viet fb is not high maintenance. anyway, i am in Saigon now. have fun guys. still very windy. last night kota damansara got bombed. not sure which shop.