View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kueiren View Post
Hello.

Went to 'ACE'. Was there about 9pm. A few pretty girls around. The area seems busier than usual. Thought I'd share this.

Went to look at the restaurant with a stage nearby, never learned it's name. Busy, many people, a few singers on stage getting their flowers.

Probably doesn't mean anything, saw a couple of police on patrol bikes as I was leaving.
Glad that you like ACE. It is quite an affordable place to have fun, hopefully that bastard kopi tiam that Botak works for, could reduce the drinks prices after Zero GST which Pom doubts it would.

ACE used to be Pom's playground due to affordability (value for money too) and availability of Pom's favourites (Sotong, Wildboar, Camel, etc)

FYI the food court (had gone smaller since 10 years ago) is called New Ping Wah. For those lao cho who could recall, NPW used to occupy a very much bigger space that included the existing space occupied by the Billards Parlour.
Singing girls were aplenty, and butterflies were hoovering around, begging to suck your nectar.

IMHO, those gaming or gambling machines were an added risk to our cheonging activities at ACE, since with those machines in operation, another group of MIB's (anti-gambling squads) are attracted to make raid at ACE, frightening those chook-chook and some cheongsters.

Those police on motorcycles are on Bangla prevention rounds, no need to worry about them.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE