View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2316 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chill, Club and Party

lol understand u bro.... those pilots very cb... when commit to clubbing must come or give very good reasons to not come.... It is not only their time is precious lo and due to their whatever reasons they cannot come. By not coming after committing is also spoiling other pple night too. Like u now, where do u expect to go now? No kaki and last minute how to find? No plans too.

Lucky u are not the organiser and u all haven't reach the place. If u have reached the place and paid in advance, so do u collect the money from them or not. HAHA>>>> by rules and right, once committed even if not coming. must pay too. Sadly, almost all the pple will give excuses, never drink at all so no need to pay. U can rearrange ur plan urself without thinking about how difficult it is to alter plans last minute and to account to those pple still coming. If you charge them for the outing/no need to pay for the outing then ok, u are paid to do so, if you just offer to do for free? Then they are highly unappreciative rite?

After arranging so many parties before, I can tell u except for a few very steady ones, most are shit. Some even dare to say, I dun drink a lot, I just pay entry and join u all at the table. Please pple when you join a party, we do not care whether u drink a lot or dun drink. Ur money come and average out the spendings can liao. If u dun drink then come for fuck? What u are paying is not the drinks, u paid to be given a stage( table with drinks plus kakis) to sian the girls there. If will be more expensive and less effective If you go alone. If you think really that it is the drinks you are paying for then stay home and drink better. Cheaper and easier no need to travel at all. Come on cmi pple just be honest. You all there for the girls and wanna be cheapo..... Got pple offer to plan for free very good liao still give problems.

Above are just some common problems you will face during clubbing, worse come back online, got some cb kia who do nothing , contribute nothing can talk so much cock as if they are involved at all. Totally childish and ignorance. See them very not up.

HAHA lately too good mood, talk more a bit. Usually will just talk to those pple I think ok nia.