View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 748 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone wana go explore BKK together during the month of Dec ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buahahaha View Post
Bro do not worry. Just explore thermae and agogo bar at Nana plaza. Just remember not to pick up “ girls “ off the street no matter how convincing they may sound or look.

Bear in mind some agogo bars are for trans. If you are into trans, they are super wild in the bar and may get touchy easily.

You can take BTS to nana station and explore Nana plaza then Thermae. They are within walking distance from each other. Pick up the courage and enter the agogo bar. You can let the waitress know it is your first time and ask her what are the rates and how things work. Buy her a drink and be friendly to her. She will look after you. You have to order a drink for yourself and watch the girls dance. If you see any girls you fancy, bring her down by letting the waitress know. Get her a drink, hug her and talk to her. After about 5 minutes, she will ask if you want ST ,LT or buy her another drink. Once you are done, you can go to the next agogo bar and do the same thing.

Next you can walk down the street to Thermae. There will be a lot a lot of trans girls . Just ignore them. In thermae, just a drink from the counter and walk clockwise around the bar to view the girls. You can take a seat at any available chair and continue viewing. The place will be crowded with a lot of guys so dun worry you will not be alone. See anyone you fancy, go near her and ask her availability. Once booked, you can bring her to hotel if your’s near.
The 2nd time i was exploring BKK alone, i went to nana plaza. See some bars the girls like cannot make it, some bars the girls too beautiful to be true. Then got 1 fat fugly ladyboy come talk to me wanna pull me into his bar. I chat with him awhile. Ask me where i from the usual, etc. Then i asked him in the whole nana plaza which bars are 100% girls, which ones ladyboys, which one mixed. He told me all the info bar by bar. After that i thanked him, but he ask me buy him 1 lady drink in his bar. I die die dont wanna go inside that bar, so i took out 100 baht note and gave it to him for the info. Thanked me as i walked away to the nearest "girl only" bar.
I think this is the street smarts noobs need. Spare 100 baht, prevent happy ending with ladyboy.