View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Most girls still adhere to standard rate of 2.5k for st. Some chios ones do hang up and sell for 3-4k for st. My chioest one ever only went for 2.5k. Usually these chios ones are quick to be brought away, especially by japs. U really have to be faster than them!