View Single Post
Old 16-10-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
just had a bad booking experience with Dreamz88.

booking was fast, but the operator replied after i say "ok, over and out". implying he doesn't know what over and out means.

naturally someone saw the message (a sms with no name only number tends to raise questions) and got me into some explaining to do.

i replied to him after 15min (settling my issue with a certain someone else over the message), saying why the fook he replied for after getting an over and out message from me.

the bomb comes with the "dont waste my time with the bullshit talk"

this is a perfect example why this stable was banned from my list previously since his runner's attitude suck big time, instead of saving the situation and being apologetic, decides to act all high and mighty.

to the okt, your runner only make your girls lose 1 more customer and making you going against cash, which i am the one holding.

girls are important to a stable. its runners and operator at the phone plays a mighty part too.
Always delete messages after receiving them or have two phones to minimise problems like this. No point keeping messages anyway. Address for RV can be saved elsewhere.

Also, don't assume everyone knows what "over and out" means lah, it's military lingo and very specifically usually people who man comms or are runners of officers will know what it means. Speaking from the POV of a rifleman, I wasn't trained in that lingo either because orders were direct and didn't require being passed by comms. It was only after I took up cross training in signals then I realised what it means.

So bottom line, if you don't want OKT to reply you after last message, just put a PS Don't reply or what.

Most OKT also not so free to reply with talk cock messages anyway. Save that for the girls lah