View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2851 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 16
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

First blood with Cha of paradise888

There has been a lack of syts in fl1 recently. So when I saw her ad, fast hand fast leg booked a slot with her.
Turns out I managed to get first blood!
As usual communication with paradise is easy and fast, and location is central n classy.
Cha is really a SYT. Giggly and shy really like my university gf. She is studying airline management in uni. She led me to shower where I couldn't keep my hands off her. I got her all soapy and it was a great shower session hahaha.
She has done some to work before so she isn't totally green but the sex wasn't really commercial. Can feel it's more spontaneous type.
Everything was pretty good, bbbj, catbath etc. I wanted to eat her Pussy n taste that juicy young Pussy, made her cum before capping and pumping her in various positions. Tight n wet she didn't need ky at all. Exploded in her during doggy.
She cuddled and we chit chat using Google translate. Took me all of 5 mins to get hard again. I wanted more of that young tight Pussy. I got her to cowboy me and slowly grind me building up the intensity. Changed a few positions managed to get her to cum again. I was drenched, hard to keep up with SYT. She gave me a naughty laugh when I unloaded into her again.
Wise man once told me you are only as young as the girl you are fucking. Today feel 21 again =)