View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Cha from Paradise

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=674069

I’ve had a great experience with some of Paradises other younger girls like Guess, so wanted to try Cha.

Location is good. Clean room, private location. OKT is efficient as always. One issue is the bed... Cha only has a single bed in her room so not as much space as I’d like during FJ

Cha is definitely one for guys who want Bangkok university girls. More a girl next door type than some of the other model types I’ve been able to see recently.Nice young girl, studying at university. Think she’s around 21yo. Looks wise discount the photos about 20%. She’s a pretty girl for sure, body is nice and not super skinny with some decent sized top. She’s unshaved below with a slight ass.

Service wise started chatting about things for 10-15 min. Nice girl, easy to get along with. Definitely get GFE with her. Sex started slowly with lots of DFK and some light painting. Her BBBJ is ok, but her age and inexperience means don’t expect anything mind blowing. FJ wise, she tried hard to make me enjoy and very accommodating around positions

I think she’s worth a try for guys who wanna have that back to uni feeling. She’s pretty and tries hard, but maybe not for those who prefer PSE