View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 7
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Bad KTV Management & Tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
Yes you have the freedom to report.

But whats your motivation?
Becoz the girls dun let you play?
Play what? Grope them? Stick your finger in her pussy? Kiss her nipples? Fuck her? All the above, with your very big $50 tips?
KTV is not Geylang.
You are technically molesting the girls. Did you also faithfully report that?
And bc of your own FR and actions, you made my other bros who might be going to these ktv felt uneasy. Thankfully I am not free to go with them.
And bc of you, rice bowls may be broken. Did the waiter or the bartender offend you? Did the other girls (be it with Pass or illegal) offend you?
You can comment your own experience, and with other FRs, and let the chiongsters decide for themselves.
No need to decide on our behalf thank you.

Very few ktv girls kiss and cuddle hug me coz I stank of ciggy and not young and handsome. But my others younger friends....lets just say are very satisfied. But I am not jealous. $50 and my geylang regular will fuck with me.
Perhaps you might want join me at Geylang. More satisfaction. And drink cheap beer at kopishop after that.
Full of shit theories