View Single Post
Old 18-12-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

MR for 玲玲姐

Finally managed to book famous JG master 玲玲姐 two days to service my little bro engine

玲玲姐is very friendly and chatty nice lady , her JG service and attitude is excellent , i would say she is the best JG master i ever met

After taking shower she ask me whether to take some massage first or direct to JG ? i reply please direct to concentrate to JG service my little bro as my main purpose is to that

So she start to do JG service , while she touch touch press press awhile on below she can actually told me what problem and which area will pain and what causes these pain ,told me the two side of my thigh will feel painful , when she lightly press it is really feel very painful ,after she explain that is because some of the root around the area was block

she than told me later after her JG service the pain will gone and ask me whether believe or not ? i was thinking sure or not so full of confidence , she told me if later after JG service if that area still feel pain she dont collect the service money from me 还痛不收费

After she continue the JG service and maintenance , ask me still feel painful or not , wow really magical 神奇,the pain really gone , i got to give thump up for her , and she also teach me the correct way to PCC , now than know PCC also got knowledge , really must thank her very much , a very wonderful session with her with learning knowledge too

RTM : Will sure look for her again

Overall for her service i will rate : 10/10 for her professional service

Highly recommend to those need real JG service and maintenance your little bro

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!