Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
soulmanseah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

short FR on Ling Ling Jie
i tried her over the weekend. i had tried other JG before. All ended with HJ. However, Ling Ling Jie is different. She is the authentic type of JG. No nonsense. Not like those any how press press and HJ for you. So I’m quite impressed.
She is very frank, she tell me once she start to press my Di Di. Say I had HJ too much or could have HJ wrongly and ended “some veins are stuck” in my Di Di. I was like WOW! How the hell she knows….
She than tell me cannot anyhow anyhow PCC wan. Will spoiled your Di Di.. I grow so big first time a lady tell me the proper way of how to PCC “- _- .. I was like WT…
Than she say let me try something different. She put her hand in some cold metal cup than massage my Di Di.. than later she heat up another hand using some heating device like TCM… than cold n warm.. my Di Di ma li kita liao…. She say this is call “cold hot treatment” it is to stimulate the blood circulation in our Di Di… first time I had this “cold hot JG!”
Overall im very satisfied. She will explain this and that… so its an eye opener and educational for me.
DMG: 100/1h for normal JG. Cold hot JG treatment is 150/1h
Service: JG only. As mentioned she does pro JG no nonsense.
Ratings: 9/10, I think if she had some soft music those relaxing spa massage music will be fantastic. Than I will give 10/10!
RTS : why not ? return to service my Di Di. So that I can maintain it for optimal performance. Today I tried my newly “service weapon”… hmmm got some difference.. will try a few more times see will be more power or not ^^ that’s why than I decided to do this FR to share with more Bros since I feel some differences…