View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Someone mentioned about buying flowers at NPW.

Can anyone explain about this buying of flowers and giving them to the singers in New Peng wah food court?
(1)Who are these singers? Are they WL?
(2)So, what you get by giving the flowers?
(3)How much do the flowers cost?

[I seldom go to the foodcourt when I'm in Ace but up straight away to the first floor. Maybe for a change, I might hang around the food court when I'm there.]
Last time, sitting down at NPW sipping kopi-o while watching those stage girls singing was my favourite past time. After closing my ice-water stall, I would quietly sneaked to NPW, would occupy one-seat table, ordered a kopi-o besar and settled down snugly goggling at those on the stage and those WL's fishing around at ground level. My kopi-o would last from 8 pm to closing at 12 midnight. Very kiamsiap like LGE liao.

To answer your questions:

(1) Those singers were free-lance (mostly PRC's) and one or two local girls. So, during a typhoon, almost 90% of them will be absent and the stage shows would close for good. They are not WL's but some may be booked for the night if the right ah pek wishes to.
(2) Flowers? actually they are flower garlands being ordered by the audience at a cost, and to be hung onto those "lucky" and "chosen" girls while they are still on stage. After the show, each singer will discard those garlands and in return exchange for a sum of money (normally less than the price that you had paid for the garlands) Those money are the girls' allowance for singing on stage. Each garland costs RM 10 and if they were to get 10 a night, they might get RM80 (estimate) for the total. "hanging flowers" is a show practice copied from practices found in Hatyai and Dannok. Hanging flowers is a show of appreciation by the buyer to those singing on stage. The girls won't even know who gave them the flowers, but if you could afford (in those golden era of Malaysia's economy) some lavished a hefty sum of money to please a particular singer (maybe she will let him fucked afterwards, Pom dunno what will happen next, as Pom is too kiam siap and poor to afford those luxurious items (Pom had witnessed such high costs to make a singer happy, as if you want to sponsor, go ahead and dress up the singer like Miss Hong Kong, at a cost as detailed in the attached picture). IMHO, if you just buy flower garlands, you get nothing not even a HJ or a kiss on your cheek. Bad ROCE.

(3) Flower garland = RM 10; sash = RM 300; Crown = RM 500, gown - RM 1000.

This info were nearly 10 years old, so no updates so far, as Pom had retired from sipping kopi-o there and Pom had never bought any garland for any of them

Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE