View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post

Great info! On my next visit, I think I will change my sitting postion from 1st floor in ACe to food court in NPW. I will buy flowers and climb up the stage to give the flowers to the singer! Can ah? Can I climb up to the stage ah?

You are not allowed to climb the stage. Maybe you can do it at SOS by singing together with the girls. Need some SOS kakis to verify this.

Those days, you could bring the garland to hang round the girl's neck. As you approached, you or the vendor would signal the girl and the girl would bend down her body and trained her neck to be "collared" . Normally to avoid paiseh, the person would buy 10 garland (total RM 100) to collar the girl and those bouncers would burst a Merry Christmas cracker to herald a RM 100 gift woh
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE