View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 13
anthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyanthonysoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
i like lala meat.. high in protien less cholesterol & carbs.. best is,
it has a juicy taste..
I just came back from SOS and ACE and NPW. The only good thing was it wasn't raining!

Saw Siao Lik in SOS. Easy to recognise her cos her hair is almsot touching her butt. A slim MILF. She's terribly artificial in moaning! Bonked her long time ago. When she gave BBBJ, she moaned like a bloody cow! I dun believe it!

Ciba! One ugly PRC came to talk to me. "Want to be happy?" She sputtered saliva on my face! Puki mak! No fucky manners. Lucky I brought tissue with me! Sheesh! She must hail from some kind of ancient fucking village!

Then went to NPW where several ugly MILF were singing on stage. Porm is right. Two flower girls were moving around selling flowers. Then the flower girls collar the singers! How stupid can some men be? The WL/Singers don't even know from who the flowers come from? So why throw away RM10? To show off to friends that he's a big spender? If got chance go on stage to collar the WL and get a peck on the forehead or cheek, still worth it! But buta-buta give flowers to the girls? Nope, not my style.

Then climbed up 1st floor. Rather quiet. Didn't see Wilaboar. Customer to WL ratio is 1:1. Since my dickie still itchy, no choice but to go to Yuen2 for release. Inside her room, she said this season big wind! Yes, BIG WIND.
That's why she's staying at home to wait for regulars instead of going to ACE.

Tomight was disappointing cos I never got a chance to bonk a "new"girl.
Time for me to move on... Maybe to Great Wall, or October Cherry or Micasa or Mirama in Sri Petaling [not to be confused with Mirama Hotel in KL]