View Single Post
Old 14-06-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Bugger Teddy Bear was the main lightning arrestor, attracting all negative charges to the table. As usual NFKK (No Fuck Kom Kam) no fuck Teddy Bear. Sheep (bigger and older thus called "sheep" not "lamb") as usual, no hew Pom as Wildboar is around as she knows no fucking chance to land her boobs on Pom chest.

After long hiatus, Wildboar lost her wildboar super duper oldfactory sensory capability. Last time Wildboar could smell Pom miles away.

Anyway that Teddy Bear was a bit jahat on purpose went over to buy kuaci to tell wildboar that Pom was sitting quietly there. Fuck lah, lidat where can Pom escape loh.

Wildboar told me that that old fucker ah pek had a "soft time" and Wildboar had a hard time to make him stiffen up, using her armpits, hands, legs, boobs, mouth and even cibai to no avail. That old man was burping air from his air pistol. Wildboar flattered Pom by saying Pom still strong and fucks well , very enjoyable woh. Fucker Wildboar telling lies. Wildboar told me she knows where Sotong is working in Macau and asked me to follow her back to Macau to have three-some orgies with Sotong

That Tao Vietcong really know how to squeeze ringigit from Teddy Bear. Soon Teddy Bear will be sucked dry by those Vietcong vampires.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE