View Single Post
Old 13-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Spent a few days in CM recently and checked on 2 places mentioned in the site below
http://www.livingthai.org/massage-pa...hiang-mai.html

Roong Fah Karaoke (Kampangdin Rd opp. O2 Gym) – 1500b for ST, 5000b for LT, take out only. They have a car to take you and the girl to a nearby ST hotel or to your own hotel if it’s nearby, the charge is only 50b. I was staying at the Maninarakorn Hotel and they let me take the girl there. One manager speak a little English, the other none at all. There’s no wifi here so make sure you’ve downloaded Thai in Google Translate. The first time I walked in abt 8pm there were at least 2 stunners (8.5/10) having their dinner. I stupidly thought more would arrive later but when I went back at 9:30pm, there were only 2 average ones left (7.0 to 7.5/10). Beer and other drinks available, prices are the same as the beer bars. If anyone goes to this place, can you please check what time they close? This will be my new fav hangout if I can walk in at 6am and take one for a morning bonk

Glass window brothel – I think this place is closed, it’s now an internet café. Unless it’s just a front!

Loi Kroh beer bars near the boxing ring – 2500b for LT, barfine 500b (I think)
Saw many pretty girls (8.0 to 8.5/10) at Poppy Bar, Flash Bar and My Tirak 2 Bar (next to Starxix gogo). But I think most of these girls are only there to get drinks from the customers and aren’t interested in ST or LT. I will normally check if the girl is interested in LT before I buy a second lady drink, all 6 girls I asked said they couldn’t go for ST or LT for various reasons. I suppose it’s possible they prefer hansum man, which I’m not! I eventually pulled a raunchy one with a challenging stare (6.5 to 7.0/10) from Lollipop who turned out to be very enthusiastic. The girls I talked to at Flash Bar spoke good Putonghua but couldn’t speak much English, said they came from Pai? The girls at Poppy Bar and My Tirak 2 spoke English, but one could only speak Putonghua.

Beer bars opposite Mae Ping Hotel – 2500b for LT, barfine 300b
Girls are mostly 6.0 /10 or lower, the one I took out was one of three there who was abt 6.5 to 7.0/10. Better atmosphere, girls are less pushy abt lady drinks.