View Single Post
Old 13-11-2018, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Just back from my wetnam trip and saw some PM........

"Hello bro Happyman007
fellow sinkie here I read you posts on chaing mai infos its very informative. im going CM this month hoping you can recommend some places to me with uni,syt girls im up to try new things thank you very much bro "

Just want to inform that I usually don't reply PM as any info need can post on CM thread and there'll be others to reply too. I don't provide free info especially to newbie as I am not the Mod nor I'm paid for doing this.....if you are looking for Uni students, best place is CMU or Payap Uni in day time and if u want to look for them in night time, just go to those PR bar, a lot of poor students working part time in those bar, u can refer to my previous post on which bar to go....main issue is can you speak decent Thai to sian them bo?? (Also can u explain what kind of "new things" you wanted to try with the Uni students??)

Edited : Poor Uni girls work in PR Bar while mid or high don't work and you can find them in Warmup or Nimman Hill @ Maya.......again, must be able to speak some Thai.

Also, especially if PM me to ask me out and spilt bill, worst if u bring some other girls and want me to join and spilt bill......sorry, I live in CM and cannot go sian your girls that u bring and I also no need sian lah.....if I want to sian in CM think I have at least 50 or more uni students syt to sian.......but knn this is my home ground how I can go join u and sian with you?? some more ask me to join and spilt bill?? next time if u come and ask to join me for drink, if I happen to have drinking session with my kakis, u are welcome to join for free, all drinks, beer or Kavalan whisky, mixer, food and anything I will pay for it 100%, u no need to pay a single cents but just arrange your own Grab or taxi back to hotel as I don't want to send u back and caught by khun Police.

Last edited by Happyman007; 13-11-2018 at 02:26 AM.