View Single Post
Old 14-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 23
Osama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud of
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post

Friend: “She come Sillypore to work in JC before leh…..may go lam tinh many times liao.. you still want such gal meh”
ME: “I belief that she come here work becoz she see her friend can earn so much in Sillypore and she wanted to release the burden off her parents. I belief that she never go lam tinh to earn money, just sit and chat with customer or let so guys touch touch only…I belief she is a good girl”

Friend: “She maybe working in same line in Viet and you dun know”
ME: “she told me she works in shopping center as sales girl. She actually knows that working in massage parlor can earn more money, but her parents and me will be unhappy, so she rather earn less than let people around her be sad….I belief her”
I think it's unrealistic for you to have this belief that she is still this pure innocent gal. If you intend to carry on this relationship, you must be prepared and able to accept she is doing or might have done or else this will never work.

I'm not saying that it can't be true...NOBODY can...there might be ppl who tell you that they have seen them all...but NOBODY can be say that they are 100% sure unless they have seen with their own eyes or things like that. Anything else will be based on stereotypes and PERSONAL experiences.

PERSONALLY I feel that this sex thing is more of a mind set. Guess we are still not "open" enough. In the west, guys are willing to share their gf with their buddy and all sorts of funny stuff they can think of. Remember the recent case where WLs were being killed in England?? One of their BF came out and said that he will shoot the killer himself. Yes...ppl will say these gals have no morals and things like that....but how many of us guys go to work every day giving up our diginity...moral...just to make a living?? How often must give up our self respect just to please the bosses...the cilents...lie and do whatever it takes to clinch a deal...to earn that commission...I'm sure what I have just said can be argued till the end of time but I'm going to leave it as that...as these are just my own PERSONAL opinions and I'm not going to force it down your or anybody's throat.

Thus you have to ask yourself, are you able to handle the ugly truth should there be any. Are you able to accept that she might have traded the only thing she have for money?? There are husbands here who F a different gal every week and can still say that "Oh...I have sex with them...but I make love to my wife because I only love her." Guys might find this kind of behaviour acceptable...like I said it's all about mindset. If you read the earlier posts...you will realise that the burden these young gals have might be something which even us have not experienced when we were their age. If you can and is willing to accept because you two really "love" each other...then I say go right ahead!! Like any relationship...there is no certainty. Your pure SG GF might 1 day meet a richer guy and dump you as well. Just approach it with caution...never put in a 100%...do everything within your limit and you will be safe.

Of course there's always a chance that she is just out for your money....and all that kind of stuff...go look around the forum...these kind of opinions are everywhere BUT if you look carefully...these kind of opinions always come from the same group of "elites". The people who have seen EVERYTHING. Do take what you see in this forum as only a guideline and make your own judgements. You might think you have seen what ALL the men in SG have experienced...but in fact..these are only the experiences of what 1000...5000 ppl?? And the handful of ppl who actively post their same opinion over and over again.

Sorry to the threadstarter if this post is a little off topic...but everytime I see stereotypes and 1 sided opinions...I will have this urge to stick my nose in... I'm sure you guys will do the same thing if some gals started a thread and say "ALL guys in singapore are unromantic...don't know how to please a woman like an ang mo." and it's because these handful of gals...met what...50...100 SG guys who are like that...and they try to tell the gals who read the thread that what they say applies to ALL SG guys!!