Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, my past few months' FRs recommending good WLs in this thread are the WLs who are pretty, of good GFE, furnishes good frenching , pleasant & hot sex, to me.

For the past many months, though i really enjoyed my bonkings, also, deep in my heart, there is a sector not having peace of mind. This is getting more and more intense.

Many times, after the wild wild bonkings , i walked to Aljunied MRT station with a sad and lonely heart ironically coupled with the great satisfaction from bonking .......There was a bro recently posted to ask me how come i had so much time invested in bonking and forum and nonthing good to do....now u know how i actually feel.

I have actually wanted to start my turkey treatment recently in late Jan but it is a sheer failure. Am starting again, after recent aggressive bonking frequency to satisfy but also to undermine my beast mode at the same time, lol.

Thks to many Bros in this forum that can talk cock and share the winderful things with me. You guys are Great ! I also sincerely apologise to those Bros i have offended.

I probably am not logging into this forum anymore........., so no need to response to me, i wont know also.

Am going for Ovetseas tour soon and that will help to settle my mind down.....BTW, my FRs were the true accounts of what had happened , including the thrusting time, no need to doubt what i wrote......take care Bros ! Its time for me to 归队,lol.

宠辱不惊,看庭前花开花落
去留随意,看天上云捲云舒
Bro,

That’s kinda abrupt, though I fully understand where you are coming from.
Cos I had managed cold turkey and inner peace of merely 10-12 months, which is the longest ever in my 15 years of cheonging. Will also be slowing down after past few months of ‘beastly mode’ myself.

It’s been great with the sharing and talk cock sessions with you.
Take good care, have a good rest to focus on your inner peace.
And all the best to your upcoming endeavors.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪