Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 16-03-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Have a good rest and a great tour to relax your mind! May inner peace fill you! I believe your FRs. You and BigBadBird are the ones in beastly mode these couple of months. (Learn to love a lady deeply, and hopefully she reciprocate too, so that you'll not be sad and lonely ...) There is no need for you to respond to this message!
Bro,

Sadly, sometimes not up to us.
Love can only bring you so far.
My drive is exceptionally high; sadly my beastly forays a result of what I’m missing from home.

😭
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪