View Single Post
Old 29-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i'm sure rooney's friends wont have to pay for anything in the pubs from now on....
Not if he continues hanging out with England team mates Lampard, Terry and Owen.... If he does he'll need his friends to buy him the drinks at pubs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
i think they are also "enjoying" the biggest weekly wage bill in the whole wide world of soccer.... thats business as usual for roman...
Yes, seeing the oil prices as they are and the likelihood of a price drop as good as me winning the euro millions, Chelsea can continue to buy high sell low for the next decade at least.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result