View Single Post
Old 24-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Oni from Angels Aura

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=675784

Tried Oni today. OKT efficient as always with clean towels and private location.Parking available, but about 10-15min walk for bros taking MRT

Oni is definitely one for the SYT lovers -close to a 90% resemblance to the girl in the photos. Pretty girl who’s a real 22yo from BKK. White skin girl with nice natural C cups and proportionate body for her 160cm height. Trimmed below with a nice ass. Reminds me of the old Nataree sideliners I used to love

Service wise she’s not the same level as some of the stars that have been through AA like Maggie or Zen. BBBJ was pretty quick, before straight into FJ. She didn’t allow DFK for me, but was happy to try a few positions. More GFE than PSE - so it’s more for guys who like to take control of a SYT who doesn’t seem so experienced with sex

Personality wise she’s a nice girl. Chatted a bit about her life and travels.

Overall she’s one for guys who want SYT, but guys wanting a PSE should probably look elsewhere