View Single Post
Old 06-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Fr on Alice from Teruklover.
Had a wonderful session with Alice. In fact I consider my best bonk of 2017.
Look 8/10. Light Thai tan with long coloured hair and big expressive eyes. About 1.55m
Curves and meat at the right places.
Boobs 9/10. Natural, big B+/C. Soft and full. Not saggy with brown aureolas and raisin nipple
that erects after licking.
Frenching 8/10. Slow and steady and then tongue fight.
Bbbj 9/10. Slurpy with stereo all over every cm of your dragon. I think she get high doing bbbj.
Painting and fingering 9/10. She likes both and show u where is her sensitive areas. Like u to grab her boobs during painting.Her moans and grabbing of bedsheets and your head too.When high she will ask u to fuck her.
Fj 8/10. Proactive and return u stroke for stroke during missionary. Her cowgirl skills is great too.
Massage 9/10. Had some experience in macau spa. I enjoy so much that I extended another 30 mins.
I think she has a talent for massage.
Attitude 11/10. Alice is a very friendly and jovial lady. Once in her room she will start teasing u and hugging u.After 1st rd she will served u a glass of water. She is very mischevious and keep teasing u with her boobs, lips and pussy in the shower and in bed. Kept me engaged the whole of 2 hrs. Never a dull moment. Speak a little cantonese and mandarin.
Rtf of course.