View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3996 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you think we can bring better quality FLs if we increased the price further?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post

Those who come to Singapore to work as either Ktv gal or even whore have no more market value in china... that why they choose Singapore!

I heard similar and that we are getting the "left-overs". Even if PRC girls need to go overseas, they would rather go to HK or TW. I am not sure if it is demographic (the people here) or geographic (the country) that causes this. Maybe they feel that sg is not as "chinese" as the other 2 or it is simply too far to fly?

BUT from the polls so far, most bros agreed that by increasing price further is not the way to go.