Old 19-01-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hamsters22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

I was fortunate enough to meet Jane for the second time . She is the only one in SNN’s list that do not provide a photo and given the price she is going for, I am pretty sure many will have some questions about her. I hope my simple FR below would be able to answer a few key questions.

Is she pretty?
YES. Looks is very subjective but she is very pretty for me I would rate her as a 10/0 in the looks department. Her eyes are really gorgeous and I believe the term I can best describe is Bambi Eyes, completely clueless look in her eyes like a deer, generally gorgeous and doll like eyes which makes her look innocent. She wears braces as well which just adds to the innocent looks.

How about Body, BBBJ and FJ?
Amazing! She is petite sized with a smaller B cup boobs which I don’t mind as I like petite girls and not a boob person anyway. Her skin is as smooth as it gets and she provide an amazing BBBJ despite having braces on. Her tightness, moan and the look in her eyes during will really make you cum fast. Oh and she is really good at kissing with enough tongue action and will make you like her BF. Daty and fingering is a joy as she really enjoyed it.

How about GFE?
She is a super awesome girl to talk to and you can bring up any boring topic n she can just chat with you all day about it. Once enter room you will feel like chatting with your long lost friend and just overall an amazing conversationalist.

Thank you SNN for this arrangement and your quick response. To the other bros who are looking for a girl with model type body and manja attitude, she might not be the one for you. But for those who are looking for a pretty, young and sweet girl who is also a great conversationalist, I would be hard-pressed to find any bros that would be dissatisfied with her.