Old 19-12-2018, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Blakei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

LOL, i love how people say they do not want to appear racist but are racist in their comments.

I am a Singaporean Indian and I am not fond of the mainland Indians. We are totally 2 different people. Its like me equating Singaporean Chinese bros to the mainlanders from Yunnan Province or something. its almost two different species. We think, behave and carry ourselves differently and the Indians from India can tell us apart. I am sure the same applies to the Chinese. I am open to being corrected.

Indian psyche: They keep converting their expenditure to their local currency,Rs. They then find it "expensive" and try to bargain and be cheap. Its stupid and annoying, and I want to slap them. You are here on a specific kind of holiday. Open the wallet, spend the cash, create the memories and go home bemoan the fact that you have squandered the equivalent of one month's fuel on a girl in one night.

You know who it gives a bad name to? The Indians from Singapore and Malaysia. ME. We are similar. Not the same as the ones from India. We are willing to go out and actually have a good time, but our reputation precedes us because 1Bn people look like us and it doesn't take much to create a bad reputation. The equivalent is how the Chinese are all painted with the same brush of being greedy selfish pigs. The mainlanders maybe, but Chinese Singaporeans maybe not. But do you have the benefit of the doubt? No.

I have worked overseas a lot and so this indian behaviour is seen everywhere and that gives me a bad name. But there are wealthy Indians and they are venturing out and now they are spoiling the market in another way....paying way fucking too much. Like the rich Chinese have already done at certain places

Such is society.

PS: About the Indians being smelly. I don't understand this narrative. Indians have to shower twice a day as part of prayer rituals. Even if we stop praying diligently, we still shower 2x/day. My chinese friends from HK, Aust and Singapore never shower in the morning as their argument is "I have showered the night before". I love how just because you are genetically different by being hairier or darker equates you to being smellier. The evidence points elsewhere (looking at the Chinese).

Ohhh...i don't want to sound racist...