View Single Post
Old 18-04-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
Ajax69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Many people (including me) have gone through a divorce. Trust me that there is no reason to make that cause you to want to kill yourself.

I myself lost my job and was actively searching for close to 6 months. My wife comes to me and tells me that I'm a loser and that I wasn't a man because I couldn't support her and my son. That hurt so much! What kind of a woman would kick a man that is down on his luck? That was the final straw with me...I divorced her. Yes, I had a son that I agreed to take care of, but I decided that I wasn't going to continue to live with a woman that wasn't going to support me emotionally when I was at my lowest.

It sounds like your wife is also of the same spirit. She married you just to be taken care of and when the going got rough she bailed. Trust me that such a woman is not worth it for you. You will find a woman that will want to be with you no matter how bad your situation is. That is the woman that is a keeper. As for the children, never bad mouth their mother. Just love them and support them. They will eventually see the truth. Again, never bad mouth their mother...it's the only one they will ever have.

For a while you will be going through the withdrawal symptoms. Know that men take a while longer to get over a relationship than women. Where a woman in a month's time may be dating etc., a man will still be sulking away all depressed and without any desire for sex. That is normal. Eventually you will find another woman that satisfies you in ways that you never dreamed of.

All I can say...try to enjoy the ride called life.