Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Paris experience and warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietsampler View Post
My reply will bump up an old topic, but it's worth bumping. Have fun, but stay safe bros

I visit Paris, and thanks god for these warnings, I didn't lose any $$$. However, Paris is crawling with con men trying hard to get you, from black guys trying to sell you stuffs or give you "free" strings, to teenager girls asking you to sign petitions .... . I visited the Paris red-light district for a picture of the Moulin Rouge building. The whole area is full of tourists, but mostly just for pictures. Their strip shows / bars ... are empty and they are trying hard to pull you in to con you. Just be warned.
Years ago, I was alone walking around in a small town called Lyon in France.
A young pretty gal hand me some sort of pamphlet. As I don't speak French and also don't understand French, I decided to keep it without even reading it and start walking away. That gal keep chasing after me speaking something in French in a very angry and agitated way.

I then take a look at the pamphlet and quickly hand it back to her and faster walked off. I'm thinking she must be asking for some donations for her needs. Next time better don't take any pamphlet from someone which you don't understand the written language.

Another incident was during a weekend while I was exploring the corners of the street of the same city. One guy saw me walked past his shop alone and start talking to me in French. I said, excuse me? He then replied in English that he has a very beautiful lady on the second floor of his shop. He asked me if I'm interested? He then shout out for that lady's name and she pop out of the second floor window asking why? That guy laughed out loud. Is she really beautiful? Not really but not so bad. I quickly walked away as I don't intend to engage a French lady for sextisfaction at that moment.