View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why cannot just walk in bombom? All the oil n thai massage shops open latest 11am. Some apnam about 1pm also open already. If unsure, call their hotline ask have girls or not, how many girls available before head down. Working girls usually don't bring customer back to condo for work unless they hook u. Motel n hotel as low as $25sgd a day. Best way is google n agoda can find nearby already n many apartment room along the soi also can rent a room range 800baht to 1500baht a day. Just walk in ask the apartment counter staff got room for rent or not. 555

Anyway here got a lot bery experienced guys they can help u la.
I did try massage shops before and didnt like it. The girl will nego with you 5mins into the massage session and try to chop you like a carrot.
Worst part is you have to be quiet while doing the deed. Cannot whack them with the comfort of a room for example.
Maybe i can try those shower houses in Hway Kwang(how much they cost for 2shots btw? 1shot simply aint enough for me haha)