View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Why have nego? Most of the thai massage have standard rates for 2 hrs and they also ask you pay for special before proceed. The last time i had to nego with massage girl directly is more than 10 years ago leh. 5555. Those regular massage girls i always visit they give me unlimited shots and no leh why need to be quiet? We fuck with stereo sound looking at the large mirror sibei shiok wor. Those at huay kwang bring at least 10k. 3 to 5k average must see the quality u choose but if u see one sibei hot cannot miss 8k u also must hoot it. 5555
Thats wierd, i think we visit 2 different kinds of massage parlours haha. I went those that post as massage shops but if you see those working never wear uniform most probably offers extras. The type you mention I have no idea where to find them, closest i can think of are shower houses with 2hour sessions?