View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Noon, Rolly Polly

Looks: 8.5/10, like the advertised pics. Premium lady. She takes the trouble to put on makeup but that also means she may not help shower you.

Body: 8/10. Slim, some large tattoos on back and belly. C cups and un-enhanced. Some stretch marks and a slight bit of sag in her belly from having children but not easy to see unless you’re really looking for it.

Services: 7/10. Yes she does French, painting, CIM, AJ, as advertised. Her massage is also ok. However she was pretty wiped when I saw her as she’d only had 3 hours of sleep the night before - she’d been chionging not working! That being said, she put in as much effort as needed. But she was too tired to make small talk and even fell asleep on me for a short while.

Had a word with bro Rolly Polly and he said he would talk to her about not exhausting herself so early on in her tour. Don’t have anything against girls going out to have fun and contributing tourist dollars to our economy, but better time management perhaps. With sufficient rest, she could be a real gem as she’s got the looks and services.