Old 06-09-2007, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
penetration deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batin in KL

Passed by the previous F&N factory earlier today and recall a new mp there. Since I got some time to kill, I went to check it out. Never been there before, not even the one in Pudu. Arrived the place at 1.45pm. Most of the shops were not open yet but there are loads of cars. I wonder if all are there for the mp. Found a parking lot and up I went to 2nd floor. It was locked so I rang the bell. A so so looking milf prc came to greet me and I opted for an hour massage. She shown me to a cubicle with only curtains surrounding it and a massage bed.

Since others ML were working, so left she only available. Stripped naked and lay myself on to the bed face down. She then starts the massage which was nothing to shout about. She says that I'm skinny so dare not use to much pressure on me. I said dun worry as i can bare the pain. But still not much pressure. Anyway, after the back massage I was ask to turn. She then starts the service what the place is famous for. Play with my bro and lick my nipples but still, no response from down below. Needed some motivation so I went straight for the boobs. She pull down her blouse and it was quite big also lar. I think got 32 C kua. She has pretty good smooth skin too. She then starts to bj as I finger her. Now bro got reaction liao. She gave some soft moan as she put in more suction. Oklar for a couple of minutes then I releases as she jerks me. Wipe off and continue with head and arm massage. Times up. Got dressed and paid her.

Overall, it was an okie visit for me.

Name: Ah Ting
Massage: 6/10 Nothing to shout about.
Boobs: 32 C kua
BJ: 7/10 (more suction in the end)
AR: no
WIR: maybe

Damage: 80