View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

1st time went to gold point last Sunday.

The place is on the 2nd floor of those shop houses near to The Store. Drive along the road and will be able to see their big advertisement. Went up and was greeted by the recept. Told her its my first time and ask for a good recommendation. Was told to wash my legs by myself, deco was quite new and nice.

Was then assign with NL no. 50, name Suzi. She guide me to the room, bed was on the floor. I strip to my birthday suit and lie on the bed cover with the towel provided. She start with the massage, not hard and quite good. Feel relaxing and can rate 7/10. After the final head massage after an hour. She ask if I want to extend for 1/2 or 1 hr penis treatment, told her 1 hr too long as I am also in a rush. She went out and came back after about 5 mins.

Ask me to turn around and face down, she start with massaging my butt for 5 mins then sensually going up and down my butt crack pressing my forbidden hole. Wonder if her fingers will go it but her fingers went to my balls. Ask to lift up my butt and she slowly rub my balls and dicky. Quite nice feeling and it took about 10 mins before asking me to turn around facing her. She look quite nice, 26 yo lady. She continue massaging my thigh for another 5 to 10 mins. Was waiting for her to proceed with my dick massage until falling asleep. Her hands slowly went around my balls and started massaging. Feeling was quite good and she went to my shaft again. This time was slow and sensual, teasing my head. I feeling the urge to come after awhile, ask her to slow down and her fingers went back to my balls for another few mins and come back again. This time I cannot take her teasing on my head after another few mins and shots of my 'armies' started shooting on my chest. She use another hand to cover the rest of my shots with the next hand continue teasing my head. Feeling was shiok. Went for a shower after everything and proceed for my puff and hot tea at the recept area.

Name: Suzi
No: 50
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 7/10
Batin: 7/10
AR: No chance, hands too short to reach her
Damage: RM60 for 1 hr massage, RM76 for 1/2hr batin
RTM: Most likely