View Single Post
Old 21-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaobao View Post
Vivi (East)
http://www.tsrjox.com/girl.php?id=2081

I have not written a FR for a long time. However, with the attitude and service from this rare gem, I am compelled to return the favour.

Pretty easy to find. Near MRT.

I was greeted at the door by a smiling young thing. The photo on the website did not do her justice. She was much better looking than portrayed.

She had the large apartment all to herself. She became more relaxed when in her room as she did not want to disturb her neighbours. Wearing a large black T shirt and nothing much else, she kept apologising that she had taken off her make up before I contacted her as her last customer of the day. I told her that I preferred 自然美。

Though we met for the first time, we both threw ourselves onto the bed, giggled and joked like long lost lovers. But, she quickly got me to the shower with a towel. The apartment was relatively new, and things were working. She again apologised that she was very busy in the day and had not the opportunity to clean the bathroom properly.

The session began with a back massage. She was good. So good. I was in Thailand recently and had some fantastic massages and some bad ones. But, she was comparable with the best ones when it came to undoing the knots on my back and neck. Her powerful kneading even matched the strength of those Thai masseurs! I was pleasantly surprised. I have not had such good massages from any of the Sammy MLs that could be compared to Vivi’s. And, throughout the session, she was telling me her stories of working in SZ and the good places to go to in the city. Her cheerfulness was infectious, bringing joy to a somewhat uneventful night of mine prior to meeting her. When I praised her, she said, “我没有什么特别服务-不会吹,不会吸。至少为客人好好按摩,松懈一下身体,是我应该作的。”

She then worked her way from the neck, to the back and then lower. She said, “我要按摩你的屁股了喔。” What can I say? Just do it! With a bit of massage oil, she brought the 舒服index up a notch by touching on a different set of senses. 请转过身来。Music to my ears. It is about time. By then, I requested that she took off her oversized T shirt. She was a bit embarrassed. 别笑我的波小!I found the twin peaks cute. Not for boob lovers. But, when hung on a jovial, likeable, pretty and young lady, these squeezable, soft, pinkie boobs were … … cute. We frolicked around in bed, again like lovers. But, she got serious and moved into a “side-by-side” position where her boobs were made available while she worked hard on my man-hood. Came in no time. Not hurriedly. But, paced and rhythmic.

It is with some regret that I write this FR because I know that with this quality, Vivi will get booked up in no time (she had 10 customers the day I visited her), and it will get harder for me to book her. She was motivated. Though I was her last customer, she put in her last ounce of effort. When I touched her hand at the end of the session, her right thumb was hurting quite a bit from all the exertion. Still, she said, “客人来找我,是要我按摩。我当然要好好为客人服务。”

RTM? Surely. Of course. Just having a casual conversation with her is already therapeutic. What more? The best massage you can find in the Sammy Stable (mind you, I have had many massages and she is right up there). To boot, a pretty face partially covered by her silky hair sitting on top of a slender and petite frame.

Looks: 9/10 (SYT. Pretty. Attractive personality. Engaging. Cheerful.)
Body: 9/10 (B cup, smooth skin)
Room/Bathroom: 8/10
Massage: 10/10 (Hitting right spots with the right strength. Best massage ever from Sammy Stable!)
HJ: 9/10 (Topless with roaming)
Attitude: 10/10 (Great attitude. Geared to provide good service.)
GFE: 9/10 (like your long-lost GF)
Damage: $110
RTM: Yes

PS: If any of you think that this is a FR planted by OKT, then, think again. These OKTs will not be able to afford to hire someone with this level of report writing. Hehehe 😉
Totally agree... I RTM 3 time already