Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2018, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I was at the Malaysian house yesterday, the one closer to Serangoon Road.

One ladyboy called out "I am from Thailand" and she also gestured her forearm up meaning she got a big dick. How can I resist? The ladyboy at the gate opened it and I went up the treacherous steep staircase and signaled the ladyboy to follow me.

Upstairs I ended up $30 poorer when I gave her the money. Details as follows:

Name: Fooktee (that what it sounds like)
Hair: Long straight black hair
Skin: Fair
Face: No Miss Tiffany but good enough for me.
Dress: No short skirt or dress. She wore a two piece dress with a long skirt
Body: Skinny with enhanced boobs
English: Basic

In the room I undressed but she still did not remove her clothes. She turned around to get the condom from the table. I went around behind her and pulled down the padded underwear she was wearing and spread her asscheeks and started licking her asshole. She gasped and suddenly became highly aroused.

She turned around and showed me her erect cock. IMO it was quite big with large girth. She wanted me to suck it and i obliged. She thrust her dick in my mouth and was really trying to face fuck me. I stopped because her dick is too big for me and I started gagging.

I laid down on the mattress and she straddled on top of me with cock in front of my face. Face fuck again but I gagged and told her to stop. Ask for 69.

During 69 I licked her ass, sucked her cock and fingered her ass. She was sucking my cock until she sucked one of my balls too hard and I yelped with pain. She kept saying "Sorry" several times as I try to recover. I told her "cha cha" which means slowly in Thai.

After a minute or two of injury time, I was back to 69 position. After a while I was ready to fuck her.

However she does not seem to have any KY. Lucky me I always bring my own KY and squeezed some on her asshole. I managed to put in 4 fingers in her asshole and she loved it.

Next was fucking her doggy style and some interruption of 4-finger fucking. Finally shot my load in her ass but with condom of course.

At the end gave a $10 tip for her enthusiasm.

I would recommend her for those bros who are bottom or want to have their face fucked. She might even cum in your mouth although I cannot confirm. I recommend you go early like 5pm or 6pm while she is still haven't cum yet.
as usual the fantastic fr! great job bro!

Next target. 2000 Points