Thread: 2033
View Single Post
Old 23-03-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Re: 2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Tried MeiDie @2033. Yes it is a very Beautiful Butterfly.

24y Feminine beauty with waist length hair and graceful. Soft spoken, not chatty but can communicate. Soft moaning and heavy breathing which I like.

Her breasts are beautiful and allows fondling and sucking for a longer time than usual without any show of reluctance. By the time I put on the condom to finger her pussy, it is already very moist.

Trim pussy revealing nice ripening clitoris which allows painting.

Her cbj is sensual and her warm pussy is heavenly for a beautiful WL giving you the welcoming grip. When i asked whether I can squeeze harder on her beautiful breasts she softly says No.

Very accomodating to request that she is comfortable.

No sign of blackface and bad attitude.

RTF: Yes
Bro

Glad you enjoyed her.
And glad that my good experience with her was not one-off.

😅
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪