View Single Post
Old 17-10-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!lased is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Dreamz88

Grace:
Probably many bros have discovered her now, she's a gem not to be missed, especially for petite girls lovers like me. Excellent service throughout, and because I tried her during her first few days at sgp, business was not as booming, so she was fresh and full of energy, and damned her moans were loud then.

Fiona:
Caught an eye on her when I booked grace the first time, wanted to try rtf grace but she was already quite full, so I went for Fiona. She attracted me during the first time because of her physique, slim as I like it. Enhanced boobs just for the records, but overall still got the full package with good service too. Bbbj was not as good as grace though. Overall still a great bonk.

Only downside, read somewhere that another bro also mentioned, okt's response time is a little slow. Not only during booking, but also giving directions when you reach the location. Sometimes when you reach the location you expect quick replies within a minute or at least acknowledge the message if girl is still busy, so that you won't wait too long stupidly anxious and look suspicious loitering around the area. But all in all, okt still a friendly chap.