Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 9
4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future4455 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
Bump up. Sharing a contact who is able to meet on certain weekdays timings and also on Sunday.
As promised to Bro kalenz on the FR, he had passed me the contact on Tuesday but unable to compromise on the time till today. It was my virgin DH experience and naturally was excited.

She texted me today to ask if free and i replied yes and fast leg fast hand meet her in 10 mins at North East side of Singapore. Pick her up at the side of the road and she guided me to a MSCP nearby. Scanned her thru the ride and is a mid 40s milf with a B cup.

Reached the MSCP and we proceed to the back of the car with BJ as she don't do car shake. As described by Bro kalenz, she gives a MEAN BBBJ as she rotates between balls suck and deepthroat. A very skillful BJ master. In the end I surrendered in just 10 mins or so and empty the sag into her petite mouth which she welcome it gladly and said, ""oh that taste nice! "" and clean my tool after swallowing. GODLIKE

Nationality : Ph
Height: less that 155
Weight: didnt ask. with a tummy i reckon should be close to 50.
Boobs: B with eraser tip nipples.
Pussy: Clean Shaven type only allow fingering

Thank You Bro kalenz for the contact. will up you if i can find that scale logo on your post. its missing