Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Muffins deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyocious View Post
Newbie here but surfing SBF for a long time and hope to start a thread on "lost and found" tok kong masseues of previous and now defunct health centres and massage parlours.

Came across a MP as advertised in SBF and decided to pay a visit as I was in that area. Went in and simply allow the receptionist to arrange any available masseue. Once in the room, the masseue came in and she looked familiar. I was shocked when she smiled and asked me, "Are you xxx?" I replied, "Uh, yes." She passed me a towel and then went out to fetch a cup of tea while I took a quick shower. In the bathroom, I was swirling my head think who the hell is she - worrying if she is my wife's friend, relative, or what not.

Dried up, lied on the massage bed and she started the oil massage - very hard and strong kneading. In the midst of our conversation, eureka, found out that she is Annie, ex masseue from Dong Fang Zhi Zhu (in Joo Chiat) - no wonder she looked so familiar and also she can remember me some more. So chat a lot about the good old times when DFZZ and other health centres in Joo Chiat area were checked and raided by the authorities every other week.

She had stopped for several years after her license was revoked as a result of the closure of DFZZ and had only recently reobtained it again. Still had the allure of a busty and sexy MILF though a bit older now. Service wise - no different from the last time and now her sensual HDLY while caressing her large melons was sexciting.

Pass me her HP number and managed to take a few sexy photos of her before leaving. PM me if you wanna view them to see if you can still recognise her - not so nice to post them openly.

Cheers.
Hi bro can you please share the location and dmg. Thanks very much!