Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 18
wonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwonderz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Orchard Towers

Was in town roaming around and have a few hours to burn before the next appointment, so decided to have a walk at OT since nearby. B1 and Level 1 are mainly foot massage parlours so decide to roam the upper floors. On level 2 saw 2 joints but nothing caught my fancy. Roam up to level 3 and majority are PRC MILFs. Almost ready to give up when I spot a relatively young and sweet looking gal entering a joint near the exit of the carpark. She saw me staring and asked me over. Ask her how much for massage and she reply $40 since I’m local. Ask me if I want to shower, I say yes and she brought me to another joint on level 4.

Name: Jxxxxx
Nationality: Vietnamese
Looks: 7.5 (Sweet looking with dimples)
Body: 7 (Quite small in size. Tits should be B cup and have firm butt)
BBBJ: 7.5 (She really can blow. Alternate between fast & furious sucking and slow licks on the head. Think she will allows CIM)
FJ: 7 (Started off with her on top but after a while, she requested to change. She moans very loudly, maybe due to the fact that there is no one else in the 4th floor joint. Although she is quite small in built, she can really take hard banging)
Massage: Super piano type
RTF: Yes
Damage: $180 include massage (Told her that’s all I have left)