Old 12-10-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 16
bigtittyhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Orchard Towers

Went to Orchard Towers for a walk, saw a few chio bu outside the building...anyway went to 2nd and 3rd floor, se the usual stuff fake big boobs, PRC...etc. was about to move off until I hit the first floor, there are a few Massage shops with actually very good mix of pretty, fair and busty ladies.

On the first floor, I notice that the ladies are not as fiesty or nasty as those on the 2nd and 3rd floor where the services is really bad at least for me. on the first floor the ladies from the massage shops were friendly at least to me, especially the one next to a pub besides the foot massage shop. there was this lady who was very fair and pretty by the name of May, very beautiful face and body. Also there was a solid huge bust lady who should be I think a big D! I was drooling away!! Took on both of them for massage! bust and beauty...hahaha got it!

I think I can recommend for those who are tired from roaming the 2nd and 3rd storey can check out the first floor! And the massage is really good!

Last edited by bigtittyhunter; 12-10-2011 at 09:10 AM.