Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Like tat the girl must pay u instead.
There was once in hadyai, i booked a laos pretty syt wl age about 20 for overnight. Inside the room, after washing up, both of us got on to bed naked, she then lied down on the bed with her legs open ready to let me fuck, so i put a pillow under her buttock, spread out her legs a little and started playing with her cheebye , she didnt move, neither did she moan, then spontaneously she took out her hp and started to chat with her (bf) i guess. She motioned to me with her finger to remain quiet and so i showed my thumbs up.

From here, her cheebye was all mine, i slowly dig her cheebye, spread open her cheebye lips to see whats inside, i use my index finger to dig and go round her cheebye, i use my cock to rub her cheebye, dip, fuck and plunge into her cheebye etc etc, almost anything that u can imagine of whilst she continue to play with her hp. And all along, her cheebye was open to me very willingly to do whatever that i wanted , to her cheebye without a single protest.

Wow!!! that was really great. That was a really heart pumping experience.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 20-03-2018 at 02:10 PM.